Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Downey Dunk... link?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have one in my album (however, Joy's the expert!).

    Just check under "doll restoration"

    Jessica

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all! [img]smile.gif[/img] I am about to try it on my PM red headed Lissie! Wish me luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the dunk is done. I am currently letting her hair air dry... the ends look maybe a tad bit better but its hard to tell when it is still wet. I may have to trim them when I am all done. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I will of course have a few pictures of this adventure! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone have the link for the downey dunk? Im blind and cant find it!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288869625

    It's located in dsjones (Joy) website posted about 3 down on the website sticky. It is called Doll Restoration. Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •